Microsoft offers web development for beginners
Microsoft has released a new, free, self-paced program for those new to programming and web development.
It really starts from scratch with a very brief 01- “Introduction to Programming Languages and Tools of the Trade” where he explores the concept of programming and what programming languages are. He then moves on to code management with a 02- “Introduction to GitHub”, and continues with 03- “Creating accessible web pages”.
- 05-JS Basics-Functions and methods. Learn more about the functions and methods of managing the logic flow of an application Functions and methods
- 06-JS Basics-Make decisions with JS. Learn how to create conditions in your code using decision-making methods
- 08 HTML terrarium in practice. Build HTML to create an online terrarium, focusing on creating a layout Introduction to HTML
- 09-Terrarium-CSS in practice. Build CSS to style the terrarium online, focusing on CSS basics including making the CSS Introduction page responsive
- 12-Green Browser Extension-Work with browsers. Learn how browsers work, their history, and how to build the first elements of a browser extension About browsers
- 14-Green Browser Extension-Background process in browser, web performance. Use the browser background processes to manage the extension icon; learn more about web performance and some optimizations for performing background tasks and performance
- Set of 16 drawing spaces on canvas. Learn more about the Canvas API, used to draw elements on a Drawing to Canvas screen.
- 17-Space Game-Moving elements around the screen. See how elements can move using Cartesian coordinates and the Canvas Moving Elements Around API
- 18-Space Game-Collision detection. Make the colliding items and react with each other using keys and provide cooling function to ensure the performance of the game. Collision detection
- Game keeping score of 19 spaces. Perform math calculations based on game condition and performance.
- End the game on 20 spaces and restart the game. Learn about ending and restarting the game, including cleaning up assets and resetting variable values. The end condition
- 21-HTML banking application templates and routes in a web application. Learn how to create the architectural scaffolding of a multipage website using routing and HTML templates HTML templates and routes
- 22-Banking App-Create a login and registration form. Learn more about creating forms and managing validation routines.
- 23-App-Banking – Methods of retrieving and using data. How data enters and leaves your application, how to retrieve, store and dispose of it
- 24-Banking App-Concepts of state management. Find out how your app maintains state and how to manage it programmatically
Regarding the course deliverables,
It’s pretty much a full course that includes nice sketches, additional video tests, step-by-step guides on how to build the projects, knowledge checks, challenges, and homework that should be enough to start your journey. .
To be informed of new articles on I Programmer, subscribe to our weekly newsletter, subscribe to the RSS feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin.
or send your comment to: email@example.com