GoDaddy introduces Web Hosting Plus to its product line
SAN ANTONIO, TX (PRWEB)
June 23, 2022
Domain registrar and web hosting company come on daddy (NYSE: GDDY) recently renamed its professional hosting product to Web Hosting Plus.
This name change introduction comes several months after GoDaddy made various server hardware optimization improvements to its hosting platform.
With these latest server hardware enhancements, customers who register and use Web Hosting More should experience faster loading on their sites with improved performance and up to an average improvement of nearly 40% in overall server response times.
This average percentage is based on testing GoDaddy conducted from August 2021 to December 2021 against the previous GoDaddy hosting platform/hardware.
Server-specific hardware enhancements included:
- Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) Solid State Drives (SSDs): This enhancement allows customers to receive up to 7x more throughput with GoDaddy’s server NVMe SSDs for resource-intensive websites, compared to regular SSDs .
- PHP OPCache: PHP scripts are now executed once and then stored in memory, improving server response times by 33%, making sites hosted on the platform faster overall. This percentage is based on the same tests carried out from August 2021 to December 2021.
- Improved I/O resources: With 80 MB/s of allocated I/O, users are more likely to avoid slow-loading websites and receive faster queries against large databases.
What is Web Hosting Plus?
Web Hosting Plus is Linux hosting (with cPanel), but with the power and dedicated resources of a virtual private server (VPS). But unlike VPS, there is no need to have server administration knowledge or skills. It’s the same cPanel experience as shared hosting.
What is the difference between Shared Hosting, Web Hosting Plus and a VPS?
- Shared hosting is an inexpensive solution to putting a website on the web, the downside being the need to share server resources (such as RAM and CPU) with other customers.
- A virtual private server, or VPS, is a more powerful tool Web hosting solution that includes dedicated resources. It is also more expensive than shared hosting and requires knowledge of server administration to operate.
- Web Hosting Plus is a balance between shared hosting and VPS hosting because it offers the processing power of a VPS, but in an easy to manage format similar to that of Shared Hosting.
What kind of sites benefit the most from Web Hosting Plus?
- High traffic
- Resource intensive
- Sites currently hosted on a shared hosting plan
For more on this topic, see: Is GoDaddy Plus Web Hosting Right For You?
All Web Hosting Plus plans include the following:
- Dedicated CPU and RAM: With a dedicated CPU and RAM, customers can enjoy faster sites with improved processing power and memory resources.
- Free, unlimited SSL security: Every Web Hosting Plus plan includes free, unlimited SSL security. SSL certificate for all sites hosted under the automatically renewed plan for the customer.
- Daily backups: Automated daily backups help protect against data loss and disasters with the ability to recover entire hosting accounts, websites, files, databases, mailboxes, and mail forwarders from the day before. With paid options, recovery is available for up to 30 days.
- One-Click Application Installation with Installatron: Customers have access to over 150 free-to-use applications, such as WordPress and Joomla, which can be installed with one click using Installatron in cPanel.
- 24/7 Network Security: Network security and DDoS protection are monitored 24/7/365 to ensure your peace of mind.
- Global Data Centers: With state-of-the-art data centers in North America and around the world, Web Hosting Plus customers can enjoy faster page load times and provide an enhanced visitor experience.
- Premium Level Support: Web Hosting Plus customers receive the same 24/7 Premium level support offered to all customers upon first contact. GoDaddy Customer Service.
For more information on Web Hosting Plus, visit branchleafdigital.fr.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: