Black Friday Web Hosting Deal: HostGator – Forbes Advisor
Editorial Note: We earn a commission on partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect the opinions or ratings of our editors.
Black Friday is a great time to find web hosting deals that can offer huge savings over regular priced plans, but you need to know what to look for. Here is an exceptional offer from HostGator.
The company you choose to host your business website is extremely important. You want to make sure that you get a hosting plan that not only fits your budget, but will help you run a website that does everything you need to without compromising performance.
Fortunately, there are many powerful hosting platforms in the market today that help you keep your site active, secure, and running smoothly. Today’s best web hosting services offer plenty of online storage for your content, security features like SSL certificates, and useful extras like DDoS protection.
HostGator Black Friday deal
HostGator web hosting normally starts at $10.95 per month, but with the Black Friday offer, the service starts at $2.03 per month for 36 months.
Learn more about HostGator Secure Site.
How HostGator Works
HostGator is one of the most popular names in the web hosting space because it offers a wide range of hosting options and high-level security features. This year, the company is taking up to 70% off its hosting plans. The Hatchling plan, which typically starts at $10.95 per month, can now go down to $2.08 per month if you commit to three years of service.
More interesting Black Friday deals to boost your business
- Domain.com is offering 25% off all products, with an additional 30% off when using code FORBES30. See the details
- NordVPN plans start at $3.29/month for 24 months. See the details
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $2.03/month for 36 months. Plus, get three extra months free. See the details
- CyberGhost plans start at $2.17/month for 24 months. See the details
- SurfShark plans start at $2.21/month for 24 months. Plus, get three extra months free. See the details
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $4/month for 12 months. See the details
- ExpressVPN plans start at $8.32/month for 12 months. Plus, get three extra months free. See the details
- AtlasVPN plans start at $1.39/month for 36 months, plus three additional months free. See the details
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $4.80/month. See the details
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $6.00/month. See the details
- Get a free phone when you join Ooma. The options vary according to the duration of the contract. See the details
- Join Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $18.95/month. See the details
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does web hosting cost?
The cost of your hosting service will depend on the provider you choose and the service plan you choose. Shared hosting plans with limited bandwidth and storage tend to be cheaper, while the more expensive plans tend to provide dedicated servers on high-end hardware with priority customer support.
What does server uptime mean?
Server uptime refers to how long a server is fully functional and connected to the Internet. If the server somehow malfunctions and shuts down, it means the websites on the server cannot be accessed.
Naturally, most customers want to make sure their sites are as accessible as possible, which is why many web hosting providers guarantee uptime in their service plans. Many providers guarantee at least 99% uptime, otherwise customers get some sort of compensation for their problem.