7 Front End Frameworks That Accelerate The Pace Of Web Development
They say you have to use the right ingredient to create the perfect taste. This is especially true for companies that aim to keep users engaged with the solution they are developing. Therefore, it is necessary to focus on UI or UI.
In the digital world we live in, this factor requires special attention. This will keep users hooked to the business for a substantially long period of time.
Here, I will briefly discuss the importance of front-end frameworks in creating interactive websites and offer a list of the best recommended ones for web development.
Before that, let’s understand the meaning of web development in the lines below.
What is Web Development?
Also known as website development, it involves the processes of creating, building, and maintaining websites and web applications that can run online seamlessly on the browser.
Knowing the meaning of web development, understand that there are three forms of web development. They are frontend, backend and full-stack.
In the article, I will specifically talk about front-end development.
What is frontend development?
Now that you have an idea of the meaning of the front-end development concept, let us understand the framework that makes the task of user interaction with the website a seamless process.
7 Best Recommended Frontend Frameworks for Web Development
- ASP.NET Core
Let’s now discover each of these frameworks in the lines below.
Release year – 2013
Developed by – Meta (Facebook)
Advantages and disadvantages of using React.js
- Developers can easily make changes within even a small component.
- Coding components and reusing them without the need to rewrite the entire program becomes fluid.
- At a large population of developers, support becomes easy.
- Indexing by the Google search engine is simple.
- Writing proper documentation becomes difficult. This is due to faster changes and updates.
- This may require developers to relearn processes due to slow development in React.js
- Although optional, present JSX is likely to confuse new developers to a large extent.
- Indexing can sometimes be tricky on React.js
Release year – 2006
Developers – The jQuery Team
Advantages and disadvantages of using jQuery
- It becomes easy to develop Ajax templates with an advanced set of flexibility. Therefore, developers have the option to enable a sleeker interface so that actions on web pages become easy to perform.
- The website contains a large number of documents and tutorials. This makes it easy for front-end developers to learn the basics of web development without difficulty.
- Different functions become easy to perform.
- Works slowly compared to other CSS.
- Errors can be unavoidable if jQuery is used without a solid foundation of JS.
- Modifications may be vulnerable due to the open source nature of jQuery.
Release year – 2016
Developed by – Google
Known as the modern web developer’s library, Angular gives professionals the flexibility to accelerate the pace of website development. This is then followed by the support it offers to developer experts to gain ultimate control over scalability. Hence, it becomes easy to meet the data requirements.
Advantages and disadvantages of Angular
- Having an excellent and rich material design library ensures that the website is of supreme quality.
- Codes inside are readable and ready to test.
- Development speed and performance is accelerated.
- Poor accessibility for SEO robots makes it difficult to perform tasks to optimize the website.
- With the absence of server authorization and authentication support, tasks such as authorization become difficult. As a result, it also becomes difficult to identify users or ensure smooth and secure data access.
- It becomes difficult to predict the most optimized method by which different tasks can be performed.
Release year – 2011
Developed by – Ember Core Team
Advantages and disadvantages of using Express.js
- Understanding written code is easy, so making contributions to a project for all developers is a seamless task.
- Data management can be handled smoothly through it.
- Provides bi-directional data link support.
- Possessing a complex syntax, so it can get quite frustrating to work with.
- Owning a very lower percentage of online resources, so learning how to use them can be difficult.
- The dependence on configuration will be more.
Release year – 2016
Developers – .NET Foundation
A free and open source framework launched by Microsoft in 2016, ASP.NET Core helps the web deliver fast performance. This is then followed by the support it provides by allowing different runtime components, APIs, etc. to evolve with utmost stability at an accelerated rate.
Advantages and disadvantages of using ASP.NET Core
- Serves about 23 times more requests compared to its old version (ASP.NET MVC).
- It helps to improve the overall quality due to its open source nature.
- Simplifies IT department routines with the presence of the newly integrated Kestrel web server.
- Learning the framework can take a long time.
- Workflow related services such as Windows Workflow Foundation, Workflow Services, etc. are not planning to enter .NET Core.
- Support for third-party libraries may be missing. Therefore, compatibility may become an issue if the class library uses .NET Framework APIs which may not be supported.
Release year – 2014
Developers – Evan You
Known for its high performance, it is also renowned for using a responsive and compiler-optimized rendering system that requires little reliance on manual optimization.
Advantages and disadvantages of Vue.js
- It is convenient to use for developing projects that can be complex.
- Facilitates the overall development process.
- Close community with a small percentage of developers, it is not made to be used for large scale projects.
- Has fewer plugins, it may become necessary to switch to other languages.
- Two-way linking can be a task. Therefore, you need to flatten the codes to achieve transparent data processing.
Release year – 2022
Developed by – Microsoft
ASP.NET helps developers create an intuitive and attractive web user interface using C#. This ensures that .NET can run in the browser through WebAssembly.
In addition, it provides real-time two-way communication between the server and the client. Next comes support for building independent, easy-to-deploy microservices that can run smoothly on Docker containers.
Advantages and Disadvantages of ASP.NET
- Coding time is drastically reduced.
- It has unique features inside. Hence, improved performance and scalability are guaranteed.
- Flexibility and power are easily achieved through the framework’s language base built on the Common Language Runtime.
- Server licenses and payment for them can be huge. This means that you have to invest a good amount of budget.
- Documentation can be difficult.
- The update may take longer.
Knowing these frameworks and their different advantages and disadvantages, let’s evaluate the criteria that will allow us to make the right choice.
Criteria to help make the right choice for the front-end framework
- Check their main features and read their documentation carefully.
- Select a customizable framework so that setup is a seamless task.
- Analyze its support in server-side rendering.
Once you have an idea, the front-end framework can realize all these aspects seamlessly, you can go ahead and use it for web development.
end of words
By reading this article, you might get an idea of the importance of using the right front-end framework. It will help you build an immersive website with a rich user interface to deliver significant business value. When hiring front-end developers, check if they know the pros and cons of the framework they will be using for web development. This will ensure you get maximum returns from the site.